fan art for my favorite lok character, the white tank top.
i know this is dumb but i think that australia exists like?? the ocean is largely unexplored there could very well be a fallen empire and we havent found it yet
I MEANT ATLANTIS YOU ASSHOLES
Favourite outfits → Carmilla Karnstein
They were twelve, and Susan didn’t know why being around Lola made her nervous. It was new, and it was weird, and she didn’t know what to make of it.
She didn’t think too much of it though, because nothing could make hanging out with Lola weird. That would throw everything off too much, and her life was crazy enough as it was.
Laura was panicking. No, panicking was a bit of an understatement. She was quickly nearing the point-of-no-return, full-blown neurotic breakdown. She had easily spent the last thirty minutes pacing the floor of her room. Any more and she would likely fall straight through the worn wooden floorboards.
“What am I gonna do…OK Laura, think. Ugh I am so royally screwed…”
As Laura was nearly prepared to break down into sobbing, Carmilla entered the room, almost knocking her over.
“Laura what the hell…” Carmilla took one glance at Laura’s tear-streaked face and instantly began to backpedal, “You know, I’ve got this really monster Philosophy paper due, maybe I should just go…anywhere but here.”
Laura wiped her eyes and sniffled.
“Fine, don’t help. Just leave me here all alone. That’s what everyone else does.”
Carmilla put her hands up in defense.
“OK…OK. Let’s just calm down now. Laura, I may be a vampire but I’m definitely not psychic. Please tell me what’s going on.”
Out of every pun and play on words I’ve seen on this site, this is the one that makes me so unreasonably angry.
i get so pissed off when people accuse harry potter fans of over-criticizing the movies because the directors:
- fucked up ronald weasley’s entire character
- made hermione perfect because obviously the only way an audience can appreciate a female character is if she has no flaws
- destroyed ginny weasley’s personality when she happens to be the main character’s love interest
- white-washed most of the main cast when 2/3 of the golden trio could have been people of color
- screwed up the MAIN VILLAIN’S DEATH in a way that undermines the entire point of his character
- conveniently left out regulus black’s entire storyline and contributed to the problematic idea that being a slytherin and valuing ambition and cunning automatically makes you a dirty evil person
yes, they messed up a lot of little things but they also messed up huge, plot-changing, point-missing, life-killing things so please never tell a harry potter fan that they’re too picky when the directors missed 70% of the big picture
Ben making confused and/or concerned eye contact with the camera